Driers can Cause A Fire!
Using the dryer to dry clothes is a very common routine. Although it is an efficient appliance, it is responsible for a potential fire hazard. To minimize the risk of a dryer or lint fire, protect your home by taking care of your dryer and doing routine maintenance.
Use these tips to prevent dryer fires from occurring in your home:
- Do not use the dryer without a lint filter
- Clean out lint filters before every load
- Keep the area around your dryer clear of things that can burn, like boxes, cleaning supplies, and clothing
- Make sure the air exhaust vent pipe is not restricted
- Do not overload the dryer
Do not hesitate to call SERVPRO of Victoria after dealing with a fire at (361) 573-6000. Our company has trained technicians with years of experience and certifications to get the job done. Our team is dedicated to helping you when disaster strikes making it “Like it never even happened.”